It’s the time of the year we always look forward to. Yes, Karachi’s largest food festival is back and this time it’s better and bigger. So be there at Karachi Eat Food Festival being held at Benazir Bhutto Park on 12th, 13th and the 14th of January to spend some quality time in the open air with your friends and family.
To make your experience more enjoyable, we have listed out some DO’s and DON’Ts for you.
- Dress up according to the weather. Carry a shawl just in case it gets cooler in the evening.
- Wear comfortable footwear. You’ll need to walk a lot. From parking to the venue and in the venue itself which is huge.
- Carry your water bottles with you.
- Carry extra plastic bags to keep your leftovers/takeaways or your trash.
- If you’re not willing to sit on the grass, keep a sheet to spread.
- If you have kids, it would be easier to bring along their strollers.
- Make queues. We all want our food asap.
- Make sure your phones are charged. Keep a power bank just in case.
- Use Careem/Uber instead of driving to save the hassle of parking and avoiding the jam. They have got some amazing promo codes for the event.
CAREEM PROMO: EAT100
UBERGO PROMO: UBER2KHIEAT
- Carry change if you’ll be paying in cash. It will save you a lot of time.
- Use KEENU app for cashless payments. Get up to 30% cashback on KEENU.
KEENU PROMO: EAT100
12. Try to get small servings in a group rather than one for everyone or a large meal so that you can try every stall.
13. You are responsible for your own belongings. So, take care.
- Do NOT litter.
- Avoid socializing right in front of the stalls. Unintentionally you end up blocking the way for others.
- Do NOT waste food.
- Do NOT break the queue.
- Do NOT fight or create a scene on the stalls. The restaurant has other customers to cater as well. Show patience.